2 g Alba cinnamon
150 g activated cashews 150g activated macadamia nuts
100 g desiccated coconut
75 g dried apricots
pinch of sea salt
50 g melted cold pressed coconut oil
200 g puréed raspberries
1 mango peeled and puréed
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 teaspoon sea salt
200 g maple syrup
1 vanilla pod
200 g macadamia nuts
200 g cashew nuts
250 g melted cold pressed coconut oil
1. Soak the macadamia and cashew nuts overnight to activate.
2. Line a round cake tin with baking paper
3. For the base place the nuts, cinnamon and coconut into a food processor and blitz until it becomes a crumb like consistency. Add in the apricots, salt and coconut oil and pulse until the mixture just comes together.
4. Press the base mix firmly into the base of the cake tin.
5. Refrigerate for a least one hour so it firms up.
6. Combine the cashews, macadamias, lemon juice, cinnamon salt, maple and vanilla in the food processor and process until smooth and creamy.
7. Add the melted coconut oil and blend until just combined.
8. Split the cheesecake mixture into 2 in large mixing bowls.
9. Pour the mango puree into one of the bowls and the raspberry purée into the other and mix well to combine.
10. Pour the mango mix on top of the base and evenly spread out
11. Gently pour the raspberry mix on top and swirl once or twice with a spoon to give a pretty effect.
12. Freeze for 2 hours, or until firm.
13. Cut while frozen and let it defrost for around 30 mins.